What is Sears cashback?
Cashback is a certain percentage of what you order given back to you not in bonuses, but in hard cash. It gets credited directly back to your chosen account, or sometimes the Sears credit point may be kept for further purchases.
First of all, you need to keep in mind that Sears itself offers some rewards for purchases in the form of Sears points. They are accumulated as long as you buy goods at Sears and can be spent on further purchases.
Cashback is a bit different as it is the cash returned to you by a third party. One of the ways to get a certain percentage from a purchase back is the use of one of the available Sears cashback sites. A partnership that the cashback websites establish with Sears lets their customers enjoy the best value of every spending.
How to receive Sears cashback?
Earning some cash back from shopping at Sears requires taking the following steps:
- The very first step is to register on the cashback website, which has a partnership or collaboration with Sears.
- Once this is done, the partner link needs to be followed to enter the store.
- Fill in the shopping cart and complete the purchase by paying for it.
- When done with it, check whether the cashback is added to our cashback website's account.
- Now, all we need is to transfer Sears cashback to credit cards or the e-Wallets, just as we like it.
Top Sears Cashback Sites
There are many sites out there that have collaboration with Sears. Some of the best websites offer high cashback percentages and make the shopping at Sears a breeze. With convenient and quick cashback processing, coupons and promo offer that one can use to shop even more lucratively, and a flexible set of payment options, an ideal cashback provider is waiting at your doorstep. Thus, by comparing a couple of providers and choosing the one with the most suitable terms, you may shop for your favorite electronics, clothing, home and outdoors goods, and get some amazing cashback.
How to get cashback from Sears?
Getting cashback is easy as it gets credited to your account just after the purchase, but there are few rules or points that you should keep in mind. They are:
- Purchase goods at Sears only after following the link present on the cashback website. Any purchase made directly from the site won't be rewarded.
- Every company or site have their own rules, and so it takes time to get the cashback credited to your account. So, from the ‘pending’ to ‘approved’ status, your cashback may stay on your account for up to 3 months.
- Your chosen payment method will determine what exactly will be the minimum withdrawal sum. Every payment method like credit/debit cards, PayPal, a bank transfer is usually available, but each comes with its fees and waiting times.
What is the surest way to receive Sears cashback bonus?
Well, the answer is simple: use the best cashback site for Sears from our list. Registering at a website with favorable cashback terms will increase your chance to earn for sure. Also, some important tips are:
- In case you feel that there has been some mistake from your end, all you need to do is call the merchant and cancel the order. In this way, a new order can be placed without any mistakes this time.
- Cookies removal is vital before you shop.
- The shopping list you make should be added up to the cart only after entering the website through the cashback website.
- The merchant’s mobile app should not be used as the cashback deal is not available or activated through the mobile browser.
Once you follow all the rules, there are more chances of getting the best Sears cashback. The money you collect is real cash and not some bonus added therein, so it’s totally up to you how you want to withdraw or use it.
You may find lots of resources and compare them at Mycashback.